“Teach My people how to serve Me teach them the way to My side”
Statement of Faith
- There is one God, who exist eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. – 2John 1:3
- God’s love was shown to man, when he least deserve it by the death and resurrection of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to give life unto man. – 1John 4:14, 1John 2:23, Rom 5:8, John 3:16.
- We believe that love is the basis of everything that man receives from God.
- We believe in the unity of the saints in faith, spirit and purpose in Jesus Christ. – Ephe 4:3-6.
- The desire of God for the church is that every member, whatever their function is or the position in Him should work together towards the building up of the whole body. –John 17: 20-23
- Faith in God and His word is a believers covenant avenue for Divine healing, financial prosperity, and every form of miracle. – Heb 11:6.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit as the Lord of the harvest by bringing men and women to maturity for an effective service. – Matt 9:37-38.
- We are not just saved to serve, but we are matured to serve. For those who have never been a disciple will find it impossible to disciple others. – Acts 1:8, Matt 4:18-19
- We believe in the anointing of the anointed (Jesus) which has the potential of teaching and stabilizing every believer in the will of God and making them void of any form of doctrinal confusions. – John 2:20-27; Gal 4:19.
Help spread the Word!