God’s will for you is to live a highly productive life.
That is why He has made available to you what you need to produce much fruit in life.
In Joh 15:8 GW, Jesus said, “You give glory to my Father when you produce a lot of fruit and therefore show that you are my disciples.”
A productive life is a sign of redemption. It is againt the nature of God to be unproductive.
To live a highly productive life, you must understand the secret. This secret to a highly productive life is the gift of THE GRACE OF GOD.
Please understand that Grace transcends natural ability,
Apostle Paul Said
Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Eph 3:7 KJV
Please understand that, there is difference between working in grace and working outside grace. Working from the point of grace results in a highly productive life, while working out side grace result into frustration/low production
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Eph 4:7 KJV
Everyone of us has a grace gift that God has given us to produce with. It will differ according to your assignment. God will always grace you for whatever He calls you into.
In the book of Exo 31:1-6 GW, the bible talks about how God releases gift of Grace on people…. It says…
(1) The LORD said to Moses, (2) “I have chosen Bezalel, son of Uri and grandson of Hur, from the tribe of Judah. (3) I have filled Bezalel with the Spirit of God, making him highly skilled, resourceful, and knowledgeable in all trades.
(4) He’s a master artist familiar with gold, silver, and bronze. (5) He knows how to cut and set stones and how to work with wood. He’s an expert in all trades. (6) Also, I have appointed Oholiab, son of Ahisamach, from the tribe of Dan, to help him. I have given every craftsman the skill necessary to make everything I have commanded you: Exo 31:1-6 GW
If you read further, you will notice the many things that these people were meant to accomplish.
whatever God assigns you for, He will also grace you for it. And if God can anoint people for craftwork, He can anoint people for anything you can think of.
God has people already anointed for tailoring, farming, broadcasting, politics, preaching, carpentary, medicine and any vocation you can think of. But for them to be productive, it has to do with how they repond to this grace gift.
Now how do you respond to the gift of grace in you
You don’t work for grace, it’s a gift to be received.
- Acknowledge it
- Grow in it by the word and prayer
Act 20:32 KJV And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
The more you study God’s word, the more anointed(grace) you become.
- Labour in the direction of the grace
1Co 15:10 ISV But by God’s grace I am what I am, and his grace shown to me was not wasted. Instead, I worked harder than all the others—not I, of course, but God’s grace that was with me.
- You need to get your gift stirred up and improved by prayer, meditation, reading, constant study, and frequent use.
Lastly, if you have not given your life to Jesus, you cannot enjoy His grace. The bible speaking of Jesus in Joh 1:16 KJV said, And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
Salvation activates and increases the gift of grace in you.
Ask Jesus into your life right now.