Tosin Adeola is a voice of change, committed to helping people live effective lives. An Apostle and Teacher of God’s word and a spiritual life Coach. For over ten years, I have been speaking and writing about discovering and fulfilling God’s purpose for one’s life and teaching the Healing power of God.
I am a conference speaker and a televangelist with a great passion for the kingdom of God and establishing it on earth. I have the mandate to teach people how to serve God and show them the way to His side. I am in the race to mentor a minimum of a million people around the world and help them fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
I read lots of books that have impacted my life, but the Bible remains the most inspiring book which I live by and also teach from and which I recommend to anyone desiring a successful life.
I married the love of my life, Katman in 2008 and we are parents of two lovely children.
“Teach My people how to serve Me teach them the way to My side”
Statement of Faith
- There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. – 2John 1:3
- God’s love was shown to man when he least deserved it by the death and resurrection of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to give life unto man. – 1John 4:14, 1John 2:23, Rom 5:8, John 3:16.
- We believe that love is the basis of everything that man receives from God.
- We believe in the saints’ unity in faith, spirit, and purpose in Jesus Christ. – Ephe 4:3-6.
- The desire of God for the church is that every member, whatever their function or position in Him should work together towards the building up of the whole body. –John 17: 20-23
- Faith in God and His word is a believer’s covenant avenue for Divine healing, financial prosperity, and every form of miracle. – Heb 11:6.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit as the Lord of the harvest by bringing men and women to maturity for an effective service. – Matt 9:37-38.
- We are not just saved to serve but also mature to serve. Those who have never been a disciple will find it impossible to disciple others. – Acts 1:8, Matt 4:18-19
- We believe in the anointing of the anointed (Jesus) which has the potential of teaching and stabilizing every believer in the will of God and making them void of any form of doctrinal confusions. – John 2:20-27; Gal 4:19.